06 January 2011

2011 - New Beginnings

Hello my lovely followers!!
I hope you have all had an amazing Christmas and a Happy New Year
I had the best Christmas and I was truly spoilt..... i'm a very lucky girl <3


Sooo here it is.. the BIG 2011


I know everyone says it
this is going to be the BEST year of my life BLAH BLAH BLAH
But mine really is!! I never normally use the term above but I have soo many things to look forward to this year.


  • IMATS end of Jan - I get to meet some LOVELY people off youtube and cannot wait
  • Loosing 4 stone.... me and Grace from TheUglyFix on youtube are working together to stay strong and support each other!
  • Finishing my MUA course and finally passing (HOPEFULLY HAHAHA)
  • Moving out with my loverboy <3
  • Holidays
  • Just a few things on my ever growing list
I will promise myself to use Twitter more, Blog a HELL of a lot more and make some amazing videos!!

So if any of you wanna stalk me some more:


and you already have me on here... YOU LUCKY GUYS!!! :)

And just for your viewing pleasure..... my favourite picture of me at NYE.




Love Natalie xXx


3 comments:

  1. you look so pretty! i love your hair like that xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look fab!:) I'm looking to drop two dress sizes, so if you could do a blogpost on your diet/weightloss i'd be one happy bunny!

    xoxo,

    myprettylittlevintageheart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Melanie'clare :) had enough of my fringe! hehe

    Hey Becky,

    I am defo doing to blog on my weight loss!!
    I start the cambridge diet again end of the month so picture blog will be up and running

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete