11 November 2010

Just a daily dilemma!

So.... I have a slight addiction to shopping and I've been doing really well.... except that it went from being clothes to being make-up *OHHHH DEAR*


As its been SOOOOOOOOOO long.... my fingers have found their way onto my haven.... ASOS.


I am in LOVE with these clothes... I NEED THEM IN MY LIFE.... However...... can only pick a few items but how is this possible..... ERGHHH..... FML 
Image 1 of Rare Bandeau Dress With Retro Winter Floral Print

Rare Bandeau Dress With Retro Winter Floral  £55.00

Image 4 of ASOS Jewel Encrusted Chiffon Dress

ASOS Jewel Encrusted Chiffon Dress £65.00

Image 2 of ASOS Jewel Encrusted Chiffon Dress
Back View 
Image 1 of ASOS Beaded Loop Tab Shoulder Top

ASOS Beaded Loop Tab Shoulder Top £30.00

Image 1 of KG by Kurt Geiger Electric Studded Shoe Boots

KG by Kurt Geiger Electric Studded Shoe Boots £180.00



Image 4 of ASOS Peter Pan Collar Lace Waisted Dress

ASOS Peter Pan Collar Lace Waisted Dress £40.00


Image 1 of ASOS PERFECTION Lace Up Sling Back Shoe

ASOS PERFECTION Lace Up Sling Back Shoe £42.00




If only I could get my mits on all of it!! ERGHH.... ROLL ON THE 29TH PLEASEEEE!!!
Love Natalie xXx


3 comments:

  1. I really like the lace waisted dress!!

    Just found your blog and i really like it. Im following you now too!!

    Please follow me too??!!

    Marja <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh mannn I want the blue one... but I want her legs too...and her face. Boooo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it all but my bank account just say NO WAY LOVE!!!!

    :( MMMEWWWWW xx

    ReplyDelete