21 June 2012

Beauty Product Rave: Clarins Beauty Flash Balm

Travel size on the left - Full size product on the right
Good afternoon beauts 

This post is going to be about Clarins Beauty Flash Balm Instant Radiance Booster. Just the name makes me want to purchase this item.... Instant Radiance Booster.. YES PLEASE!


What the experts have to say:
The ultimate pick-me-up for tired, stressed skin—Clarins best-selling radiance booster helps eliminate signs of fatigue in a flash! Instantly moisturises, brightens and tightens facial contours so skin looks rested and relaxed. Olive and Witch Hazel extracts help smooth the skin’s surface, diffusing the look of lines and wrinkles. Soothing Bisabolol helps restore skin’s youthful glow. Preps skin for perfect make-up application and hours of luminous wear.

Winner of Best Treatment Product
Psychologies Positive Beauty Awards 2011

Winner of Best in Beauty Icon Award - W&H Reader Choice
Woman & Home Best in Beauty 2012


What I say:
I have never been into skin care at all until I started my make-up course with London Muse. I was introduced to Beauty Flash Balm and I haven't put it down since.
I cannot hype up this product enough! I have never been once for gimmicks such as youth serums and amazing line disappearing creams blah blah blah... HOWEVER you really do feel the product sink into the skin and really smooth out those lines.
It makes your skin feel really soft and awake and is a PERFECT barrier for any makeup to lay ontop of.
It doesn't mix with foundation at all which is a god send as a mixing moisturiser with foundation look... isn't the way forward!!.



You use an almond size of product and gently wipe over the face as a moisturiser. 

It glides onto the skin lovely and once absorbed it doesn't leave a sticky texture to the skin at all.


You can purchase it from here
£28.00!!

I am yet to use it as a face mask so this I will definitely test out next! 

This in my eyes is a must have product that I will always use on myself and my clients as a base.

Have you ever used it? How did you find it? 

3 comments:

  1. I never thought i needed this in my life.. until now! I love that you can use it as a face mask too!xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am such a Clarins fangirl and this stuff was one of the first Clarins products I ever tried - love it!

    Emma xo
    www.fluffandfripperies.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous, what a weblog it is! This weblog provides valuable facts to us,
    keep it up.
    My weblog ... aveda skin care

    ReplyDelete