10 February 2012

MUA & LoveHearts Collaboration (with swatches)

On Wednesday I attend the MUA and LoveHearts event at The Piccadilly Institute... what a venue! Great views!

Anywho.... the new MUA products were nicely displayed round the room and I was excited to get a closer look as some of the products I have seen on their Facebook page and taste those amazing cupcakes!! Nummy!

Here are some photo's of the new products that were on display for us to play with.








I am LOVING these lip balms. How cute are they. They remind me of the sleek pout polishes however allot cheaper.£2.00 a tin... awesome!

The whole collection




Sweet Kiss
Sugar Lips
Kiss me

I am super impressed with these 3 in 1 Contour pens. The 'gunmetal' colour is to die for. Such a gorgeous pigment colour and all the shades smudge really nicely so you could even create yourself a smoky eye with just one pen... amazing!! These are £1.50


I did try out the BB cream but unfortunately I wasn't too impressed with the texture, or the smell of the product. The BB cream works well with the skin tones, however it left my skin feeling quite sticky afterwards and the smell was very over powering for me. Something that I wouldn't consider buying myself however other people tried it and loved it. For the small price of £4 I would recommend that you at least give it ago in store!  

The Nail varnishes were GORGEOUS!! screaming our spring time with the pastels. Looks like I'm really going to have to make a conscious effort to grow mine and stop biting so I can wear these. The packaging really reminds me of Models Own varnishes but again.... CHEAPER to buy which is always a winner! :)
£2.00 each


They also have a lovely glittery selection of nail quake polishes... oooo shiny!!!



Swatches of U R FAB and U ROK



Last but not least MUA have released an Out There Lip Plumping Lip Gloss selection.
I HEART THESE!! First of all I didn't think it was working, however leave it on around 20-25 seconds and you will start feeling a tingle!! The colours are amazing as well, defo a favourite product of mine. These retail at just £2.00 each!!!




Candy Pink



Shocking pink



Pink Sugar




Nude

Overall the new products from MUA working with LoveHearts is just amazing! The products are fantastic and at such an amazing price its just a steal you cant not buy!!

You can pick up most of these products in your nearest superdrug store from Mid February or online at www.muastore.co.uk 


13 comments:

  1. I didn't see the BB cream to try - shame! :( The lipglosses are so gorgeous and totally agree about the contour pencils :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That collection looks so cute, love the packaging of the lip balms x

    ReplyDelete
  3. The contour pens look amazing!! Can't wait to get my hands on them!

    Jen xx
    http://kitsch-n-sync.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those out there lip glosses look really nice. Definitely going to look at them next time when I'm in store!

    ReplyDelete
  5. <3 shocking pink !! http://stylecrazii.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I cannot wait to get my hands on the lip balms and the nails varnish's. I love the new love heart range.

    && love your blog x

    Emine
    Www.eminepasa1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the 'shocking pink' colour, gorgeous! And those lip balms are so cute! x

    lauradreamsanddresses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. you have won a versatile blogger award :) http://bollarsbeautyblunderings.blogspot.com/ xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the love heart lip balms really want to try and get my hands on them Xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. That shocking pink gloss is fab. Love the spiky heels in your previous post, too. There are a pair at the mall where I live, but they're $265. Def out of my uni budget. );

    - xo

    FOSSILEYES.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  11. I loove the colour of that candy pink gloss, and am big on plumping glosses at the mo so think i'll have to keep my eyes peeled for it!

    taupeandpearl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. How cute are those lipbalms! Definitely on my shopping list!
    I've awarded you The Versatile Blog Award
    http://makeupandmemaisey.blogspot.com/2012/02/versatile-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete