16 March 2011

OMG Where have you been?

Where have you been?


So lovely readers I have been super dooper busy at the moment so haven't really been able to blog... AT ALL really!

Depend how much you stalk me but I have until the 28th of April to complete my BTECH in make-up course and that was with an extension!
Now I know some people will be like.... you've had a year? HOWEVER... I seem to differ from some bloggers

I work full time 9-5 Mon-Fri. My day consists of getting up at 6:50 every morning to get home about 6:30 every night (pending no delays on our lovely underground system)

Normally if I blog I draft it on my lunch break and sort it out when I get home but I've been soo busy with work there just isn't any time. Along with that and my LOVE of youtube videos.... everything has come to a standstill until I complete my course.

If I get the time... I'll post.. if not my next entry will be my give-away winner! =)

But this is just a post to let you all know I will be MIA for a few weeks... but I will be back... and as soon as my course is over with... my make-up videos will return rather than loads of hauls and tags =)




Love you guys.... and thanks for subscribing and following me!

Mwaaaah

Natalie xxx



2 comments:

  1. I love your determination to finish your course! Keep going, It'll be so worth it when your done.... so glad your still taking time out to watch youtube videos, you need some relaxation time too :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete