26 March 2012

Birthday Haul!

Hey lovelies!

Thursday the 22nd March was my 25th birthday and on Friday 23rd it was my best friends :)
So on Friday we went to good old lakeside, armed with birthday money and gift vouchers etc Happy days!


Naturally I recorded a haul to show all the stuff I purchased for myself.... and a kinda holiday haul as im off to Turkey in 3 weeks =)

If you wanna see what I was treated too and what I bought myself.... click on the video below!






Two favourite purchases - Michael Kors watch from the lover and my TopShop Jumper which can be purchased from here as a few people have asked about it. Studded Jumper

Thanks to everyone who wished me a Happy Birthday! I had a lush day and night. Mwah xxxx

4 comments:

  1. Love your Michael Kors watch!! Gorgeous!!! The 'why should I pay more just cause I have big tits' comment made me LOL haha!! Xx.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you had a great birthday, you are gorgeous and I really want to try that foundation :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Beautiful! www.lipsnlocks.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. love it! happy belated birthday! xx

    ReplyDelete